Business of Fashion

1:56 AM



I recently took part in a discussion on the community voices page, courtesy of my favorite fashion publication ,The Business of Fashion. The topic; "Is fashion missing the technology revolution?", intrigued me as I have discovered a new found love for all things technology. More importantly it got me thinking about a certain aspect of technology that the fashion industry is just now embracing; BIG DATA.

I will be publishing a post on here about Big Data and Augmented reality's role in fashion in a couple of days. On the discussion page, I posted a paragraph and one aspect of it was featured as one of the three top comments, which is probably my 15 minutes of fame. Nevertheless, BOF's community voices page is a new exciting platform that everyone interested in fashion should take part in atleast once. They're always coming up with unique and relevant topics so don't miss it!






You Might Also Like

0 comments