Boston Photo Diary

11:40 PM


















I realized I never put up a photo diary of Boston, the city I loved more than New York City at some point. Of course that view has changed, sorry Boston but there's no place like New York City. Nevertheless, Boston's more of a historical infused contemporary city. Its the best of both worlds. I didn't photograph too much while I was there mainly because I wanted to appreciate the city without having to keep clicking photos. We've become so consumed with technology that we cannot go a second without its presence. I've always been fascinated with architecture so naturally most of my photos of this trip are of buildings I found interesting. I would say Boston's a bit more relaxed compared to NYC and less crowded. Definitely worth a visit second time around. Perhaps for university?


You Might Also Like

0 comments