The perfect pair of flats

10:03 PM


                               

Space time


First way I could pair my zara studded ballerina flats is by paring it with a burgundy leather skirt and a sweater. I chose a space theme so I put in some cat eye sunglasses and a shade of violet clutch. Don't you just love the Harper's Bazaar US space editorial featuring an adorable robot and the gorgeous Magdalena Frackowiak?
Military
The second look I created was a military inspired look and its not because its in trend right now but because I think wearing military makes you look powerful and makes people around you respect you more. Being a short person, I've noticed whenever I wear blazers and coats, people are nicer to me and respect me more. 
Baroque
The third look I created was inspired by the Josh Goot dress sleeveless printed dress above. Even though Josh Goot isn't available in Dubai, I've been a lover of whatever the brand has created. Australian designers are extremely creative and imaginative as you can see! The baroque trend is in right now and again it has a royal effect to it which I absolutely adore. I added a dash of deep ocean blue and black to make the outfit stand out more. 

Hopefully when I'm back in Dubai I can purchase the studded flats from Zara because they are just so divine. 



You Might Also Like

1 comments