£50 BOOHOO FASHION VOUCHER BLOGGER CHALLENGE

2:20 AM


Thanks to my lovely 100rth follower, Naomi from http://www.oneheelforward.blogspot.com/ ( follow her!)
I came across this competition and I couldn't help but check it out because well, I constantly crave new clothing. 

Basically BooHoo.com made it into the Top 10 Fashion Money Saving Websites and to celebrate that, they launched a blogger challenge to find the best outfit for under £50 or under from items from their website. The rules are simple. Put together an outfit of your choice and make sure that it's total cost does not exceed £50. Best part is ,there are four £50 BooHoo.com fashion vouchers up for grabs for the best four fashion outfits, which means if you win you can buy your creation! How amazing is that? 

When it comes to shopping under a budget,its often difficult for me to not go overboard but I managed to come up with an outfit I like and its way under the budget mark! My outfit is inspired by a lot of recent shows at NYFW and fall trends. Prints are massive and they don't seem to be going out of style anytime soon, so I chose a  bright orange scarf print trouser because it reminded me of the versace print scarf pattern.



Giselle Neon Hoop Earrings: £1

Tara Jersey Front Sateen Dip Back Tops : £4.00

Carly Elastic Cuff Scarf Print Trousers : £10.00

Ava Blue Suedette Peeptoe Platform Heels: £15.00

Portia Structured Bow Satchel Bag: £20.00

Total : £50.00
The top I chose was a bright coral blue front sateen dip back top. The reason I picked this was because first, the color is to die for and it would go perfectly with my print pants and loose, flowy fabrics are in this season and gives an extra oopmh to the outfit. I chose to accessorize it with a pair of gold hoop earrings, a black bow satchel bag and peep toe platform heels since I love colorblocking. 

If you think you have a shot at winning this, check out the details here  and check out the fashion vouchers website here . Good luck!




You Might Also Like

0 comments