Hired!

12:43 AM


I really am sorry for not updating this blog. Studying at an IB school isn't exactly the easiest curriculum to do and I get hoarded with lots of assignments but I should probably manage my time more better. Either ways I recently sat down and applied for a writing position for a local online publication and I had to create my first resume! I have no idea whether it was the right format and what not but it got me the job along with some other pieces of work I sent in so I must have done something right. I would view this as my biggest achievement until this point as I will be regularly writing articles for their style section. I have the sweetest boss ever and my first article will be published in a few days so keep your eye on my blog because I'll post the link to it here.


You Might Also Like

0 comments