First Love

12:50 AM


I recently received my first ever camera which is all to myself and I am so excited to try it out when I'm on vacation in India and then possibly Singapore or Goa! The Nikon Coolpix P510 is stylish, easy to use and lightweight to carry around! It also has a choice of 9 special effects ( correct me if I'm wrong) like black and white, sepia etc. It also provides 3D photography and has a wide scale range capacity. If you're a beginner like me and is looking for a cheap yet sophisticated camera, then this is the camera for you!
I was really excited so I took a few test shots around my room!








You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. wow the quality is absolutely amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely pictures, I love your first shirt! You have such a nice blog, would you like to follow each other? I can also follow you on bloglovin and twitter

    xx

    www.hetibrandenburg.com

    ReplyDelete