The Versatile Blogger Award

12:56 AM


Hello everyone! Its been almost a week since I've updated my blog and its because I have had my final year 10 exams and it was study 24/7! I recently received the Versatile Blogger Award from the lovely Suma who runs http://www.thefashionbeautyjunkie.com/. Be sure to follow her gorgeous blog! Its my first blog award so thank you for this Suma :)

Here's how it works and what you should do if you get this award! Its not compulsory but its just a nice way of saying thanks:

  1. Nominate 15 Fellow Bloggers for The Versatile Blogger Award
  2. Add an image of The Versatile Blogger Award
  3. Thank the blogger who nominated you in a post with a link to their site
  4. Share 7 completely random facts about yourself
  5. Include this set of rules
  6. Inform each nominated blogger of their nomination 

7 random facts about me:

1. I absolutely LOVE trance music and my favorite artists are Armin Van Buuren and Avicii
2. In the 4rth grade, I sang for the Sheikh of Dubai and his wife. Sheikh means ruler in Arabic
3. My favorite color is turquoise
4. I'm a sucker for all things colorful!
5. My favorite piece of clothing is my black leggings
6. I'm very superstitious and wear two bracelets to school everyday, one is an evil eye bracelet and with it, I've never had a bad day.
7. I'm not a sporty person and the only sport I actually can play well is table tennis!

15 bloggers I nominate. Not in order


Do check out these blogs and congrats :) Have a lovely day 

You Might Also Like

13 comments